1. Browse the database Study Programmes via the search engine.
2. The search engine is available on the Home page and on the page Study programmes.
3. You can click one or more search engine topics.
4. Click: search.
5. If no information is available, the following text will appear: no results.
6. When information is available, the search results will appear.
7. Consult the list and click on the the name of the programme. A fact sheet will appear.
8. Contact the higher education institution for further information.
9. To contact the higher education institution: click on the website or e-mail link (mentioned at the bottom of the fact sheet).
10. To read the institution details: click on the name of the institution (mentioned on top of the fact sheet).
No, Study in Flanders does not provide application forms. You must contact the higher education institution of your choice directly. Addresses are available on the fact sheets of the study programmes and on the fact sheets of the higher education institutions. For more information regarding study programmes and higher eucation institutions, please browse the web pages: Study programmes / Institutions.
General information is listed on the web page: Funding opportunities. For detailed information please refer to the paragraph more information on the same page, or contact the international office of the higher education institution of your choice.
picture, © Plantijn University CollegeBets10