Information on COVID-19
All higher education institutions in Flanders and Brussels took far-stretching measures to face the new sanitary rules in response to the COVID-19 crisis. Whether you are already enrolled in a study programme at a Flemish higher education institution, or you aspire to study at one soon, the institutions are best placed to provide you with the information you need to know. You can find their dedicated webpages, as well as general webpages on the COVID-19 situation for Belgium, below.
Find more information on the webpages of the institutions.
Universities of Applied Sciences (and Arts)
- Antwerp Maritime Academy
- AP University of Applied Sciences and Arts
- Artevelde University of Applied Sciences
- Erasmus Brussels University of Applied Sciences and Arts
- HOGENT University of Applied Sciences and Arts
- Howest University of Applied Sciences
- KdG University of Applied Sciences and Arts
- LUCA School of Arts
- Odisee University of Applied Sciences
- PXL University of Applied Sciences and Arts
- Thomas More University of Applied Sciences
- UCLL University of Applied Sciences
- VIVES University of Applied Sciences
Links to informational webpages
- Info Coronavirus - Official Belgian webpage on the latest developments
- Institute of Tropical Medicin - General information for travellers
- Foreign Affairs, Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation - Travel advice. For incoming students travelling to Belgium from non EU countries (or EU countries with code red), a self quarantine and a corona test are compulsory. You can check this information here.
- Travel to Belgium - Students travelling to Belgium to study are considered as essential travel, so travel restrictions will not apply. You can find the required entry documents via this link (passenger locator form). All passengers travelling to Belgium have to complete a Passenger Locator Form in the 48 hours before their arrival.
- Sciensano - Guidelines and procedures from the Belgium government (Only in Dutch)
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control - Epidemiological information for Europe
- World Health Organisation - Global epidemiological information