How to apply?
Find out how to apply for the Master Mind Scholarships.
- STEP 1 Check if you are eligible to apply and if the Flemish institution of your choice participates in the Master Mind Scholarships
- STEP 2 Submit your application to the host institution
- STEP 3 The host institution preselects the eligible applications
- STEP 4 The host institution starts the application procedure for the Master Mind Scholarship by creating your application file in the Mobility-Online application tool
- STEP 5 You receive an email generated by the Mobility-Online tool notifying you of being preselected for a Master Mind Scholarship
- STEP 6 You register in the Mobility-Online tool
and complete your application file in the Mobility-Online tool
before the deadline. Documents to be uploaded:
- Passport photo
- International passport or national ID
- A Curriculum Vitae (including your American GPA out of 4.0 and if applicable your publications, academic awards, previous scholarships, etc.)
https://www.scholaro.com/gpa-calculator/ (see annex: How to calculate your American GPA)
- Transcript of records; if written in a language other than Dutch, French, German or English, a certified translation must be enclosed.
- English language test results or letter of exemption provided by the host university
- Letter of motivation written in English
- Two letters of recommendation from professors of your (previous) home university, university of applied sciences (and arts) or recent employer written in English.
- Copy of acquired diploma(s); if written in a language other than Dutch, French, German or English, a certified translation must be enclosed.
- STEP 7 The host institution validates and submits the completed application file in the Mobility-Online tool before the deadline of midnight on April 30, 2021 GMT+1. Applications validated submitted after midnight on April 30, 2021 GMT+1 will not be accepted.